Identity and Address of the Responsible.
CGlobal Class Group (hereinafter Global Class Group), with address at 220 Brew St Office 301 Port Moody, BC V3H 0H6 Canadá through its Privacy Officer, and in terms of the provisions of the Federal Protection Law of Personal Data in possession of individuals and its Regulations, extends this Privacy Notice for the processing of personal data that it collects or may collect as a result of the interest in you being our client.
About the Personal Data that we collect or may collect.
At Global Class Group, we care about having a close and active relationship with our clients; Therefore, derived from your interest in our services, we will collect or may collect the following personal data: name, contact telephone number, email, program offered by Global Class Group that is of interest to you.
We inform you that we will treat and protect your personal data based on the principles of legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility, enshrined in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and their Regulation.
Purposes of the processing of your Personal Data.
We will process the personal data described in the preceding paragraph, for the following purposes:
- a) Have him registered as our client or prospective client.
b) To be able to contact you with relevant information regarding our services.
c) To be able to provide you with more information regarding the program that has been of interest to you.
d) Have sufficient data to be able to schedule an informative appointment with you regarding our services.
e) Personalize the information on the services that may be more appropriate to your needs.
Options and means to limit the use and / or disclosure of your Personal Data.
At Global Class Group we are committed to safeguarding your personal data under strict administrative, technical and physical security measures which have been implemented in order to protect them against damage, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or unauthorized treatment.
In the event that you wish to limit all or part of the Personal Data that you provide us, you can do so for free, using the format referred to in the next immediate point.
- a) In this case, you must send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the “Subject” “Limitation of Use or Disclosure“, please include your full name, address and a telephone number where you are can locate the above in order to send you the respective application form.
INTEGRAL PRIVACY NOTICE CLIENTS
- a) You must send along with the format a copy of your official identification with a valid photograph, and additionally in case of being the holder’s attorney-in-fact, a copy of the public deed or power of attorney granted before two witnesses, stating your powers to act on behalf of the holder . (The original of said documents may be required for collation at the time of delivering the respective response and making it effective)
- b) The Privacy Officer must respond to your request within twenty business days after the date you receive the email with the duly completed format and the requested documentation.
- c) The Privacy Officer will have fifteen business days after the response to your request has been communicated to make the response effective, and the owner must know it.
- d) As long as there is no legal obligation that prevents the origin of the limitation, you will be included in our exclusion list and we will not process your Personal Data for such purposes, unless you request it in writing.
For more information, please call +1 778-836-3445 or email email@example.com
Means to exercise the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition established in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals.
You can exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition of your Personal Data, commonly called rights (ARCO) at any time, through the formats that you can request at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by requesting it by phone to our Privacy Officer at +1 778-836-3445, you can consult the procedure to exercise any of these rights in the instructions that include the format that will be delivered to you for such purposes.
Modifications to this Privacy Notice.
Cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer equipment when browsing a specific Internet page, which allow the Internet server to remember some information about this user, including preferences for viewing. of the pages of that server, name and password.
For their part, web beacons are images inserted into an internet page or email, which can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, such as storing information about the user’s IP address, duration of interaction time on said page and the type of browser used among others.
INTEGRAL PRIVACY NOTICE CLIENTS
These cookies and other technologies can be disabled. To find out how to do this, consult your browser manual or contact your service provider. CAREFULLY
Global Class Group.